Friday, April 17, 2009

today is F R I D A Y

today lab is a mess.. yesterday i was late for my physic's lab and once again today i still came late for my chem's lab.. act this late thingy is not 100% my fault..it was intec's bus faults.. :1: also i forgot to bring my lab practical paper.. aiya manyak tension woo~ it's okay i can borrow it from my friend and go photostat at co'op.. BUT it's still not okay jugak.. unfortunate for me because there's no one to handle that machine! isk! makan gaji buta ke apa.. klau jumpa orang yang handle mesin tu ada la yang nak kena gigit+makan nnt :20: eventho perawalan lab agak kelam kelibut tapi my experiment alhamdulillah berjalan dengan lancar.. plus habis wat tu we'ols ada photography session..



nota buat diri sendiri : ikhlaskanlah hati dalam amalan dan perhubungan



No comments: